Conditions of Carriage
This voucher has been issued by GILICAT (herein after called “the company” and accepted by passengers subject to the following terms and conditions)
- The company reserves the right to vary the service in any way whatsoever without any liability to the passenger.
- The company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or goods without assigning reason therefore.
- Each passenger is entitled to have not more than 2 pieces luggage and 2 surf board per person carried free of charge. If loading is available then excess luggage will be carried at the company’s standard rates, and if loading is not available then the company may arrange to forward excess at the passenger’s own risk expense and by other means of transport specified by the passenger.
- The passenger shall not take onto the vessel or include in his luggage any explosives, volatile spirits, corrosives, any easily ignitable articles or offensive thing likely to cause inconvenience to other passengers or anything likely to endanger the vessel, other passenger or goods.
- The company accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to luggage or loss damage or injury to the passenger arising out of or in any way incidental or connected to the service or the accommodation of the passenger or the transfer of any luggage between the vehicle and/or the vessel and/or any pace of accommodation whether such loss, damage or injury may be due or alleged to be due to negligence or misconduct on the part of the company, it’s servants or agents of otherwise howsoever.
- The passenger shall company with the instructions of the company’s servants and agents concerning all matters connected with the service and shall comply with any notice exhibited on the vessel.
- The passenger whilst on the vessel shall not consume any intoxicating beverage unless it has been sold or otherwise supplied to him on board by servants or the company.
- The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may arise or be alleged to arise in the event of cancellation of the service or the abandonment of the service during the course there of (should the company or any of its servants or agents in their absolute discretion decide that such abandonment is necessary) or of any deviation or delay in the service arising from any cause whatsoever. In any such event the company shall not be liable in any way for the cost any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise and additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
- The company may arrange for any other person to undertake the service hereby contracted or for any part thereof and such person or his service or agents shall be entitled to the benefit of these conditions to the same extent of the company as if such person were a party to this contract.
- The company reserves the right, in the event of a ticket or booking being cancelled by the passenger, to charge cancellation fees in accordance with the company’s current scale of refunds.
- This contract is subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia and the passenger agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of that country.
- No condition of carriage other than set out on this page will be recognized. This contract may only be varied by agreement in writing between the company and the passenger.
- Verbal promises by booking agents or clerks will not be recognized by the company.