ONLINE TRANSACTION PROCEDURES
- Purchaser is obliged to fill out the departure schedule based on his choice and GILICAT is not responsible for any mistakes in choosing the departure schedule made by Purchaser.
- Purchaser is the relevant Credit Card Holder and shall fill out the personal information according to the valid Credit Card and Identity Card.
- Gilicat is not responsible for any mistake in filling out the personal information causing an Online Transaction Failure in terms of payment, delivery and exchanging the ticket.
- Purchaser is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions, then to approve them by marking the supplied column. By filling out or marking the said column, Purchaser is considered to have read and approved and bound to the entire Terms and Conditions.
- Purchaser is then obliged to settle the payment and if the payment has been duly settled, Gilicat is going to send the e-ticket via e-mail to the e-mail address specified in Purchaser’s personal information within one (1) day after the payment process has been duly completed.
- Purchaser is subject to an administration fee at the sum of 3% of the ticket price for Online Transaction.
- E-ticket shall be printed to be used as a payment evidence and as an evidence that Purchaser is entitled to travel by using Gilicat vessel at the time and seat number that has been reserved by Purchaser based on the departure schedule specified on the said e-ticket.
- Purchaser is obliged to Check In 30 minutes prior to boarding to the vessel under the conditions as follows:
- To show the e-ticket
- To bring and show the original and legitimate Identity Card/Passport of Purchaser as used in the Online Transaction.
These two prerequisites are mandatory. Gilicat does not accept any Purchaser’s complaint without meeting the two prerequisites above.
- E-ticket constitutes a legitimate payment evidence and therefore, Purchaser is entitled to travel by using a Gilicat vessel.
- Purchaser shall be fully responsible for his e-ticket safety. Therefore, Gilicat is not responsible for any loss or abuse of such e-ticket.
- E-ticket that has been purchased cannot be refunded with cash (except the Terms and Conditions stipulate otherwise).