TERMS & CONDITIONS
By carrying out an Online Transaction, Purchaser is considered to have read and approved, and therefore, bound to the Terms and Conditions as described hereunder:
- “Online Transaction” means the sale and purchase of ticket(s) through the website www.gilicat.com, executed between:
- PT. Samudra Ekspedisi Aman, a limited liability company incorporated based on the prevailing laws in the Republic of Indonesia, having domiciled in Denpasar, in this matter constitutes the sea transfer organizer and the party selling tickets through the website www.gilicat.com, hereinafter referred to as “GILICAT”; and
- Each person/entity intending to purchase a ticket under the Terms and Conditions and the Online Transaction Procedures through the website www.gilicat.com, hereinafter referred to as “PURCHASER.”
- Purchaser hereby states to have been 18 years old and approves the Terms and Conditions, or for any purchaser under 18 years old is deemed to have obtained their parent’s/guardian’s approval and such approval is awarded consciously without any pressures or coercions, and Purchaser is able to act as a legal subject to conclude an agreement according to the prevailing rules and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia.
- The Online Transaction Object is the sale and purchase of “Ticket(s)” where the transaction time and premises shall be determined by GILICAT and such ticket is able to be used to travel according to the relevant class, price and time (if there are options) chosen by Purchaser.
- “Travel” in this Online Transaction means sea transfer organized by GILICAT. Meanwhile, the premises and time shall be according to the announcement made by GILICAT and chosen by Purchaser through the website www.gilicat.com
- All Online Transaction Procedures in the website www.gilicat.com constitute an integral part of and inseparable from the Terms and Conditions, and therefore, they bind Purchaser.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute a Binding Agreement to Purchaser.
- GILICAT is entitled to receive or decline a Ticket purchase.
- GILICAT is not responsible for any complaint/claim and refund, except the Terms and Conditions stipulate otherwise.
- GILICAT is able to unilaterally annul an Online Transaction without refunding the ticket purchase price or without providing any other compensation if a Ticket purchase is not carried out based on the Terms and Conditions.
- GILICAT may take actions based on the civil code and/or criminal code against any party purchasing, owning and/or controlling a ticket illegally or contravening with the Terms and Conditions and the Online Transaction Procedures.
- The Online Transaction and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the applicable laws of the Republic of Indonesia and the jurisdiction of the District Court of Denpasar.
- Any dispute arising from the Online Transaction shall be settled amicably in reference to the Terms and Conditions. Purchaser hereby states that he will not claim and/or charge GILICAT either based on the civil code or criminal code.
- GILICAT is not responsible for any credit card abuse in the Online Transaction and for any bank decline in relation to an Online Transaction.
- If a departure has to be cancelled by GILICAT, the Ticket cannot be returned and GILICAT will not refund Purchaser based on their credit card billings. The ticket price is the price advised by GILICAT as the ticket price, excluding administration fee or any other fees that may arise in the future, except GILICAT stipulates otherwise.
- By carrying out an Online Transaction, Purchaser binds himself to the conditions as follows:
- One (1) ticket is valid for one (1) person only, no exception to a baby and/or child above 2 years old.
- Each passenger is prohibited from wearing jewelries e.g. gold and diamond during the sea transfer.
- Each passenger is prohibited from carrying weapons, guns, illegal drugs and psychotropic substances, alcoholic beverages and/or other hazardous substances or explosives during the sea transfer.
- GILICAT is entitled to inspect and/or search each passenger and/or their luggage for security purposes.
- GILICAT is not responsible for any damage and loss.
- GILICAT is not responsible for any death and/or injury suffered prior to, during and after the sea transfer.
- GILICAT is entitled without any refunding or whatsoever compensation to prohibit any person to enter or to ask any person to leave the vessel for sea transfer security and safety purposes, if necessary.
- GILICAT is entitled to cancel the sea transfer without any refunding or whatsoever compensation if there is anything beyond its reasonable control i.e. force majeure happening causing a dangerous situation for passengers’ safety.
- Gilicat vessel departure depends on the weather and Gilicat is entitled to change the departure schedule for passengers’ safety and comfort reasons.
- A cancellation 2 week prior to the departure is not subject to a cancellation fee. However, if a cancellation is between 1 to 2 weeks prior to the departure, it is subject to a cancellation fee at the sum of 50% of the ticket price. If a cancellation is between 1 week to 24 hours prior to the departure, it is subject to a cancellation fee of 75% of the ticket price. A cancellation 24 hours prior to the departure or failure to appear at the check-in time is subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the ticket price.
- In the event of there is a technical problem, Gilicat shall provide a solution for the passengers. The reservation department is going to search for the most efficient transportation mean to transport the passengers to the destinations.
- In the event of unfriendly weather and the harbor is closed, Gilicat is entitled to reschedule the departure time without any refunding to the passengers.
We are committed to ensure all information you are provided is secure. To avoid illegal access, we have taken measures to protect your privacy. Each time you provide sensitive information (e.g. credit card number for transaction purposes), we have taken reasonable protecting measures, i.e. encrypting your card number. We have also taken reasonable measures to protect your personal information that you provide. We do share your personal information that you have provided to any other company or individual person without your approval. "We ensure that your order processes are secure because we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. The SSL provides each customer with security and freedom to shop online without the fear of their credit card information being stolen. "
- Applicable Currency
All transactions are processed in Indonesian Rupiah.
- Information Concerning Debit Time
All transactions will be processed within a period of 1 x 24 hours.